| LAUTINDO | EVENT | JAKARTA | GEM Indonesia and supported by Lautindo as media partnership present INAMARINE 2017 The 7th Indonesia International Shipbuilding, Offshore, Marine Equipment, Machinery & Services Exhibition 2017 will take place on JI Expo Kemayoran, Jakarta, Indonesia on 23 – 25 August 2017.
The Event details as below:
- INAMARINE 2017
- Jakarta International Convention Center, 23 – 25 August 2017
- 10.00 am – 06.00 pm WIB (GMT +7)
- Trade and business only (visitors under 18 will not be admitted)
- Please book the place asap to develop and grow the business
The event will exhibit and explore the main marine maritime trends in Shipbuilding, Offshore, Marine Equipment, Machinery & Services Exhibition, not just for Indonesia maritime stakeholders, but those who provide services to this maritime sector, from regional and from the world.
An annually business to business international trade exhibition which specialized in Maritime and shipbuilding industry in Indonesia.
We always join INAMARINE both of Jakarta and Batam every year. INAMARINE 2016 go to Surabaya. I find it’s good change. Surabaya is a great city to be appointed by Indonesia Goverment as center production ships in Indonesia, so it’s our great opportunity to get a lot of new customer in order to involve Indonesia’s maritim highway projects. Lt’s find us at INAMARIEN 2016 Surabaya .– Mr. Andy Tudge , Managing Director of BT Marine Indonesia.
PROJECT FOR THE EXHIBITOR – 350 EXHIBITING COMPANIES – 16.000 SQUARE PER METER (net).
Supported by :
- The Ministry of Industry, the Republic of Indonesia
- Indonesia Ship Building and offshore Association (IPERINDO)
Member of :
- Indonesia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN)
- Indonesian Exhibition Companies Association (ASPERAPI)
Association Supported by :
- Indonesian National Ship Owners Association (INSA)
- Indonesian Coating Association (ASCOATINDO)
- China International Ship Industry Association (CISIA)
- Indonesian Welding Society (IWS)
- Sepuluh November Institute of Technology (ITS)
INAMARINE 2016 Jakarta was great show and offer a good chance to network with shipyard, supplier, importer, distributor and will get us to reach our goal. We will take part 2x bigger scale in next year.– Mr. Kim Kyungtae, Chief, Remitite Co.,Ltd.
This event will explore and scan the maritime potential business development, by giving seriuos attention to the market informastion;
- Indonesia with 250 million of population (40% of the total ASEAN population) is the world’s largest archipelago with over 17.000 island across the country.
- The position of Indonesia in International are very strategic. The Island nation has four of nine the sea lines of communication. It’s reasonable if Indonesia has great responsibility to ensuring the safety and security of International shipping in the Malacca Strait and three Indonesian archipelagic sea lanes (ALKI).
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) has assign of Indonesia as archipelagic state with the enormous economic potential maritime, vast ocean reaches 5,8 million km2, each of them are 3,2 million km2 for territorial sea and 2,7 million km2 for Zone Economy Exclusive of Indonesia (ZEEI).
- Indonesia has authorization of natural resources supervision in high seas and in the base of ocean and also this country sprinkled by 17,405 Island.
- Citing of World Shipbuilding Statistics edition of June 2007, Indonesia entered in the ranks 22 countries ship’s builder and Batam Islands became the center of shipbuilding industry in Indonesia. Coordinating Minister of the maritime industry reveal that 198 industries of shipbuilding, 110 industries are located in Batam Island and the rest are outside the island of Batam.
- Shipping Investment will continue to grow, especially as more and more demand in the offshore sector and the procurement of fleet investment in Indonesia during 2005-2014 to reach U.S $ 14 billion.
- Networking Exhibitor List
- Organized by PT. Global Expo Management (GEM INDONESIA)
- Media Partner PT. Satria Laut Indonesia (LAUTINDO)
INAMARINE 2017 The 7th Indonesia International Shipbuilding, Offshore, Marine Equipment, Machinery & Services Exhibition 2017 will take place on JI Expo Kemayoran, Jakarta, Indonesia on 23 – 25 August 2017.