| LAUTINDO | Event | Jakarta | Book Your Seat NOW!
Indonesia Digital Ship Forum 2018 & Indonesia Maritime Forum 2018
Secure Your Seat in Indonesia Digital Ship Forum 2018 & Indonesia Maritime Forum 2018
Welcome to Indonesia Maritime Forum 2018 and Digital Ship Forum 2018. INAMARINE has become the main choice of Indonesian Shipyards, Shipbuilding, Ship-Repairs, Ship Owners, Shipping Lines and Maritime Professionals to gather for discussing the business and looking for vendors and suppliers. Every year, there has more than 500 Indonesian Ship Industries, Ship-Owner and Shipping Line to attend and meet their old and new vendors in the show.
Indonesia Digital Ship Forum 2018 & Indonesia Maritime Forum 2018 aims to bring together industrial marine engineers, governments, researchers, universities and key decision makers to discuss and exchange experimental or theoretical results, work-in-progress, experience, case studies, and trend-setting ideas in the area of digital ship and maritime issues including IMO 2020, GHG Emission Ship, IoT, Cyber Security, Satellite communication, smart shipping technology and innovation.
The implementation of Indonesia Maritime Industry 4.0 will enhance the competitiveness of the Indonesia maritime industry in global.
Main Topic: Maritime Industry 4.0: The Strategy for More Sustainable Development in Maritime Industry
- Ir. Airlangga Hartarto, MBA, MMT, Minister of Industry, Republic of Indonesia**
- Mr. Chandara Irawan, IR, Direktur Kepelabuhan, Kementerian Perhubungan RI **
- Mr. Edi Kurniawan Logam, Chairman of Indonesia Shipbuilding and Offshore Association (IPERINDO)
- Mr. Taufiq Arif Setyanto, Head of Laboratory for Hydrodynamic Technology, BPPT
- Mr. Sjaifuddin Thahir, Msc, MRINA, Chairman of the Association of Indonesian Maritime Practitioners
- Prof. Daniel M Rosyid, Ir. Ph.D., MRINA, Dean of Maritime Engineering Faculty Institute of Technology Sepuluh November (ITS)
- Mr. Igusti Ngurah Askhara Danadiputra, CEO of PT. Pelindo III
- Dr. Ing, Setyo Nugroho, Head of Marine Tranport Telematics Lab, Technology Sepuluh November (ITS)
- Mr. Sarwo Edie Setijono, Chairman of Batam Shipyard and Offshore Association
- Mr. Jeff James, Business Director of Marine & Protective Coatings AkzoNobel SE Asia
- Ir. R. Choerniadi Tomo M.Phil, Product & Technical Support SR. Analyst of PT. Pertamina (Persero)
- Mr. Taufiq Arif Setyanto, Head of laboratory for Hydrodynamic Technology – BPPT
- Mr. Chen Eddie, Regional Tech Manager of Shell Marine Singapore Pte Ltd
- Mr. Endi Fitri Herlianto, Business Director of PT. Telkom Satelit
- Mr. Awwaluddin, Business Development Manager of PT. Furuno Electric Indonesia
- Mr. Fredhi Agung Prasetyo, Senior Manager Research Section of Indonesian Classification Bureau (BKI)
- Mr. Mohd Shafrizan Bin Solah, SEA PATRIOTS Organization
- Mr. Ken Soh, CEO of Athena Dynamics Pte Ltd
The following sub-topics will be presented in Indonesia Maritime Forum 2018 & Indonesia Digital Ship Forum 2018
A. Indonesia Maritime Forum 2018
- Challenge & Opportunity in Shipyard & Offshore Industries/Tantangan dan Peluang di Industri Shipyard & Offshore
- Green & Sustainable Port Initiative for Indonesia
- Advancing Indonesia Marine Product’s Into World Maritime Axis
- Marpol Annex VI & ISO Fuel Spec Indonesian Marine Fuel Challenges
- The Future Of Shipping: Cool And Sustainable
- IMO 2020 Fuel and Lubrication
- To Support the Implementation of EEDI in the frame work of Reducing in the Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emission from Ships in Indonesia
- and many more
B. Indonesia Digital Ship Forum 2018
- Indonesia Classification Cloud – The Basic of Indonesia Maritime Industry 4.0
- Technological approach with objective to enable maritime IoT segment in IR4.0 era
- Are Our Ships, Rigs, Ports and Offices Safe From Cyber Attack?
- Data Integrity to Ensure marine Transportation Safety
- Study Case : Digital Port By Pelindo III
- The role of satellite communication to great connectivity in Ship
- The Integrated Furuno System Solution
Who Should Join the Conference?
- Government (Ministry)
- Ship-owner & Shipping Line
- Vessel’s Performance Management
- Cargo Operators and Owners
- Shipbuilding and Ship Repair
- Technical and Fleet Managers
- Port Operators
- Other related transport and supply chain infrastructure
Note: Securing your seat NOW, please contact Ms. Mayra Sugandi (email@example.com).
INAMARINE 2018 Jakarta – Meet Over 300 Top Exhibitors!
The Indonesia’s Biggest & Most Influential Trade Show for Maritime & Offshore Industry 2018
25 – 27 July 2018, JIExpo Jakarta – Indonesia
– INAWELDING 2018
– INACOATING 2018 – The Indonesia’s Leading Trade Show for Coating, Paint and Resin 2018
– Pump & Valves Indonesia 2018
Return to present over 300 top suppliers for maritime, offshore, welding, coating, paint, pump & valve systems.