| Lautindo|Logistics|Jakarta | Retail is the one of the largest industries in the world in the terms of both size and the number of people employed globally. The retail industry has pioneered many breakthrough supply chain concept like cross docking or vendor managed inventory. Supply chain management (SCM) is one of the key drivers responsible for retailers surviving the recent recession. Supply chain management has played, and continues to play, a strategic role in retail organizations throughout the recession and remains a key driver of business success and competitive advantage in today’s challenging market. “RETAIL SCM DISTRIBUTION & LOGISTICS”.
With an all-round boom in the retail sector, the psyche of the consumers is also rapidly evolving.. Consumers today, know what they like, go for what they want, and expect impeccable services. This consumer evolution has stirred the retail sector and to keep up with the pace; retailers are coming up with ways to minimize the operational cost as much as they can, without hampering the quality of the product, time management and keeping up with the demand forecasting.
The consumer today is driving the need for transformation in omni channel retail supply chains. The buyers have all the power in today’s market. They are demanding more options and leveraging retailers against each other to get the best value for their money. A competitive retail environment is leading retailers to opt for an omni channel strategy. Retailers are working towards seamlessly integrating their distribution channels to improve visibility into inventory and serve their customers in a better way. In this one-day course, we will discuss the aspects of retail supply chain.
· Retail Organization
· What is Retail Supply Chain Management
· The Basic Supply Chain in Retailing
· The Role of Logistics in Retail SCM
· The Strategies for Retail Logistics Management
· The Push/Pull Strategies of SCM
· The Retail Warehouse Management System
· The Key Strategies for LogisticsManagement
· The Factors Contributing to Bull Whip Effect
· Supply chain strategies for online & multichannel retailers
· The Role of Information Technology in Retail SCM
· The Role of Reverse Logistics in Retail SCM
· Traditional Retail and Online Retail
· Critical trends in determining the contours of multichannel supply chains
Tenaka Budiman, ST MM, ASCM, CSLP
· He has certification of Accredited Supply Chain Manager from RICE University, USA and CSLP from Logistic Association of Indonesia with 15+ years supply chain & logistics experience.
· He has also get advanced learning of Logistics Management from AOTS Japan –Yokohama. His Supply Chain background from upstream to downstrean includes manufacturing, distribution, 3PL, corporate function in FMCG, F&B, Sport fashion (footwear & apparel), and modern electronic retailer.
· Tenaka finished his undergraduate in Mechanical Engineering from Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang. He also finished his education at Kwik Kian Gie School of Business, Jakarta and graduated with Master of Management degree, emphasis on Business Strategy.
· He also involves in Logistic Association of Indonesia as Executive Board and Assessor competency BNSP (Badan Nasional Sertifikasi Profesi) in Logistics.
Saturday, 30 September 2017
09.00 – 16.00 WIB
Gedung UGM Samator Pendidikan
Jl. Dr. Saharjo No 83 Manggarai Jakarta Selatan
Regular Rp. 1.800.000,-/participant
ALI Member Rp. 1.600.000,-/participant
*certificate, training kit, lunch and coffee break
INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
Asosiasi Logistik Indonesia