| LAUTINDO | Event | Singapore | The eighth World Bank-Singapore Infrastructure Finance Summit coincides with important ASEAN ministerial meetings, and focuses on the significant, renewed efforts being undertaken to improve infrastructure in one of the world’s fastest-growing economic blocs. Southeast Asia’s vast infrastructure requirements provide a major opportunity to investors and developers. New strategies are needed however to mobilise the private capital essential to plug the financing gap. Multilateral agencies are working on innovative solutions to harness some of that money, while China’s Belt and Road Initiative and other mega cross-border projects promise a rapid expansion of greenfield assets. Bearing in mind uncertain geopolitics and economic and monetary volatility, what are the most effective financing structures? Where are the most bankable projects? How is the increasing attention to sustainability influencing investment? These issues and more will be discussed by ASEAN finance ministers and top investors, developers and advisors, at what has become the leading forum for public-private debate on infrastructure investment.
Join leaders from the World Bank Group, Singapore Ministry of Finance, Monetary Authority of Singapore and Financial Times at this major international forum on infrastructure finance. “World Bank – Singapore Infrastructure Finance Summit, Finding New Ways to Mobilise Private Capital in Southeast Asia”.
- Joaquim Levy, Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer, World Bank Group
- Eng Seng Ang, Chief Investment Officer for Infrastructure, GIC
- Joachim von Amsberg, Vice President – Policy and Strategy, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Mark Rathbone, Partner, Capital Projects & Infrastructure, Asia Pacific, PwC
- And many more…
- World Bank – Singapore Infrastructure Finance Summit
- Finding New Ways to Mobilise Private Capital in Southeast Asia
- Singapore | 05 April 2018
- To have additional special discount code, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org